BuildingReporter Inspection Software
BuildingReporter is the industry standard for mobile building inspector software and smart data management.
BuildingReporter inspection software is designed to replace the “open memo” format system, in wide use today, which only records deficiencies.
BuildingReporter makes a court admissible record of the entire inspection, both accepted items and deficiencies.
BuildingReporter helps cities save money on the inspection process by eliminating the costs of:
- Micro fiche
- Paper costs
- Re-keying the inspection data into the system
- Retrieving files to deal with claims
- Lost files / records
Built in conjunction with the Municipal Insurance Association of British Columbia and senior building inspectors, BuildingReporter helps:
- Improve the completeness and consistency of inspections
- Improve customer service
- Prevent claims
- Cities more easily & affordably defend claims
- Enhance the professional reputation of an inspector
If you’re considering a switch from outdated paper inspections to a fully mobile, digital-based platform to reduce your labor and storage costs — and ensure all inspections consistently conform with your codes and ordinances — why not sign up for a free trial today?
- A mobile inspection checklist based tool for cities
- Hosted by Peer1 and compatible with most smartphones and tablets
- Built in conjunction with MIABC, risk managers, and accredited senior building inspectors
- Ensures consistent and complete documentation
- Automatically uploads inspection data to city hall
- Low cost includes training, free support, and upgrades
- Seamless, one-step photo integration