Ensure your parks are safe, enjoyable and consistently maintained according to code with ParkReporter
“The industry leading park maintenance and safety mobile inspection data management system.”
Built in conjunction with CPSI Accredited Instructor Alan Kavanaugh.
Your citizens expect their green spaces and trails to be well maintained and safe. But that’s a big job.
That’s why Kurt Birkmann and the City of Prince George, BC depend on ParkReporter to conduct the hundreds of inspection they are responsible for.
Case in point: In July 2010, the City of Prince George conducted over 500 inspections. Kurt and his fellow inspectors know that would have been impossible using old-fashioned, paper based systems.
Benefits of ParkReporter Inspection Software:
- More efficient and productive inspection teams
- Instantaneous records storage
- Immediate records retrieval
- Lightning quick customer service response times
- An enhanced image of City Hall’s responsiveness to citizen’s needs
- Lower inspection, storage, and data entry costs
- Fewer maintenance delays
Our Mobile Inspection Tools Include:
- Comprehensive training for a quick start and ongoing improvement of inspection protocols
- 24/7 access
- Free ongoing upgrades
More Benefits of Inspection Checklist Software:
- Inspection consistency
- Inspection completeness
- Safety of all the kids who use the parks
- Works on most smartphones and tablets
- Identify hazards, equipment not in compliance with NRPA Standards
- Do more inspections in less time
- Customizable to meet the unique needs of any town, city, or county
As with all CityReporter™ Mobile Inspection tools, you get instant and easy storage and retrieval of records, to help your city
Eliminate backlogged paperwork for good!
Less paper = Less mess on my desk.
Janette Derksen, Parks Supervisor, Village of Burns Lake
Benefits for Your City
- Manage risk and reduce liability
- “Green” your city by eliminating paper
- Lower cost: includes free training, support & upgrades
Your Free Trial is fully supported. We’ll have you up and running in no time and your I.T. department won’t have to lift a finger.