The industry leading road maintenance Quality Management System and construction inspection software and data management system.
RoadReporter inspector software has helped local and state governments meet ISO compliancy requirements.
Used by 22 different road maintenance companies in BC, Alberta and the State of Alaska. Here’s what 7-year RoadReporter veteran user Monte Shipmaker has to say about how RoadReporter has added tremendous efficiency to his work as a foreman:
Its very easy to use and saves 10 hours or more per week on paper work.
Monte Shipmaker, Quality Control Manager, Yellowhead Road & Bridge, Prince George
Proven Mobile Solutions:
- Powered by smart phone technology
- Functions anytime, in any weather, anywhere – regardless of cellular service
- Empowered to automatically upload all inspection data as inspections are done
- Proven design ensures all inspections are consistent and complete
Governments and Road Maintenance Companies Reduce or Eliminate the Costs of:
- Re-keying inspection data back into your system
- Storing records in boxes or micro-fiche
- Paper forms
- Labor to retrieve old files and data
- Labor and time driving back to the office to get files to work on
- Manually compiling reports
- Lost or misplaced paperwork and files
RoadReporter Inspector Software is a Full Solution that Includes:
- Complementary permit uploading
- 24/7 service
- Free ongoing upgrades
Request your fully supported free trial today!Request Your Free Trial