Kickstart your career
Let’s build a great future together
Join our team of bright and talented employees nationwide who are dedicated to keeping your assets running efficiently, make a start to a thriving world! Our core values – service, ingenuity, integrity, together – are key to who we are and help us make the best decisions, manage change, and provide the solid foundations for our future. These guiding principles help us innovate, flourish and make a real impact on the businesses, communities and municipalities we help to maintain.
Wanted: Full Time Account Executive
Start working for one of the largest tech companies in northern BC! We’re looking for an outgoing, ambitious sales rep to help us get our safety inspection app into the hands of municipal inspectors across North America.
You’ll need to have a proven track record in sales and be comfortable with smartphones, tablets, and software. In return, you’ll have the chance to work with a closely-knit team in an organization that’s experiencing exponential growth.
What We Want
- You’re comfortable using smartphones, tablets, online meeting software, and a CRM
- You can quickly establish rapport with everyone from end users to executive directors
- You are an enthusiastic people person that isn’t afraid of making lots of cold calls
- You have 5 or more years sales experience with a proven track record of closing deals
- You have a current passport and are willing to travel to conferences in Canada and the US
What You’ll Do
- Make at least 50 calls per week to the prospects and leads assigned to you
- Travel to 1 – 5 trade shows across North America and generate your own leads
- Do cold-emailing and cold-calling in slow months to grow your own lead list
- Interview prospects to see if they’re the right fit and could use our solution
- Show interested parties how to use our app, over the phone and internet
- Guide your leads through the demonstration and then successfully negotiate the sale
- Document all your sales activities by entering them into our software system
- Meet or exceed our average targets and conversion rates on a regular basis
You’re A Good Fit If You…
- Have the drive and self-discipline to reach your call targets without supervision
- Are extremely optimistic and can handle sales rejection without getting discouraged
- Can listen to customers and quickly identify their problems and pain points
- Possess the ability to influence others with just an elevator speech or a few sentences
- Are professional in the way you present yourself in person, on the phone, and by email
- Can sit at a desk, use a computer, and make phone calls throughout an 8 hour workday
- Can develop rapport with prospective customers strictly via phone and email
- Are comfortable meeting with and demonstrating to prospective customers via Webex
Having previous training and experience in Consultative sales process would be a bonus. Past experience selling to government, large B2B sales or similar complex sales would also be a bonus.
This position reports directly to the President. It is a quota carrying position, so the successful candidate will be expected to consistently meet or exceed monthly targets and key performance indicators.
To ensure your success in this position, we’ll provide a thorough and intense on-boarding session, training to use our app on a variety of mobile devices, and training to use our sales software. Your compensation includes a base salary, commissions on self-generated sales revenue, and health and dental benefits. There is no earnings ceiling.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about the product you’ll be selling here on our website (www.cityreporter.ca). Sorry, but only those candidates that are short listed will be contacted.