The Workplace Safety Module is now available.
Now, you’ll be able to use CityReporter to handle your employee Occupational Health and Safety inspection needs.:
- Improve workplace health & safety using this mobile and web based inspection management process.
- Includes a “Getting Started” checklist to help with planning and setting up your safety program or to evaluate your existing program.
- You’re ready to conduct inspections with 24 installed Occupational Health and Safety checklists, and you can customize these and create your own specific checklists as well.
- Automated email reports for outstanding issues, overdue inspections and future inspections pending will help you manage your workload.
- Automated email delivery of completed inspections to designated individuals will ensure everyone is informed.
Employee health and safety is a serious matter. Workplace inspections and corrective actions are “Must Do” activities for management. Ensuring that you have proper secure records of Health and Safety inspections, when corrective actions were taken, when safety meetings were held and employee who attended is not only sound management practice, but required by law in the USA and Canada.
Prevention is the key. Regular and spot inspections will enable actionable results. Outstanding issues and incidents are tracked and can be effectively managed to prevent future issues.
CityReporter can provide you with the inspection process, the documentation and reporting you need to manage your workplace, manage you team and keep everyone safe.