How To Add The Fire Department Logo To Reports
CityReporter allows reports to be customized with the city’s logo, address, phone number, and fax number. By default, PDF reports generated by CityReporter feature the city information as entered in the Setup area. However, Fire departments frequently have a logo, address, and phone number that differs from the city they belong to. Find out how to customize fire inspection reports so they feature the fire department’s logo and address instead of the city’s logo and address.
1. Using your computer, log into CityReporter web with your city code, username, and password. Next, click the Setup button at the bottom left of the screen, as shown.
2. Select the Fire Prevention module from the tabs at the top of the screen, as shown.
3. Click on the Department Information link at the top.
4. Enter the information you would like displayed on the reports coming from the fire department. Use the Change Logo button to upload your fire department’s logo.
5. Save your changes by clicking the Save icon at the bottom right of the screen, as shown. If you would like the fire department logo and address on email reports as well, follow the steps in our tutorial How To Customize The Contents of Email Reports.