How To Create Groups For Your Checklists
Organizing your checklists into categories or groups can make it easier to conduct efficient inspections. We’ve already started the process for you in several modules. For example, in the Parks & Playgrounds module the built-in checklists are organized into groups such as General Inspections and Playground Inspections.
Other modules have checklists organized into different groups. For example, the Facilities & Buildings module has checklists organized into General Inspections, Arena Inspections, and Aquatic Inspections.
1. Using your computer, log into CityReporter web with your city code, username, and password. Next, click the Setup button at the bottom left of the screen, as shown.
2. Select a module from the tabs at the top of the page, as shown.
3. Within the Manage Park Inspection Checklists box, click the Create button. This will allow you to create a new group in which to organize your checklists.
4. Enter the name for your new group and choose a default question type, then click the Save button.
5. Now that you have a new group in which to organize your checklists… it’s time to create some new checklists to fill it up! Simply click the Edit button beside your new inspection group to begin creating new checklists.
6. You can change the order in which your checklist groups are displayed by using the arrow buttons to move the group up or down.
7. You can edit the name of a custom group by simply clicking on the name.
8. You can delete a custom group that you created by clicking on the name of the group and then clicking the Delete button.
9. Once you are finished managing your inspection groups, save your changes by clicking the floppy disk icon at the bottom of the screen.