A location that has not had any inspections completed on it can be deleted from CityReporter altogether. However, once you have completed inspections on a location, that location cannot be deleted. Instead of deleting your location, you can set it to inactive, which will keep its inspection records intact. You may need to do this if your city or organization is no longer responsible for inspecting that particular location. It can be reactivated in the future if needed. This tutorial applies to the following modules:
1. Log into CityReporter web using your city code, username, and password. Select the appropriate module, then click the Management button at the top of the screen.
2. There is a Delete button next to each location. If the location has completed inspections, the Delete button will be disabled. If the location has not had any previous inspections, you will be able to click the Delete button.
3. When you click Delete, a dialog box will open to ask if you are sure. Choose OK to confirm.
4. Once the location has been successfully deleted, a message will appear at the top of the screen confirming your action.
5. If you would like to deactivate a location, click Edit next to it in the Management screen.
6. In the Status drop-down at the bottom left, select Inactive.
7. Click Save at the bottom right. A message will appear at the top of the screen confirming your action was successful.