Once you have completed all required inspections for a permit you can choose to finalize it.
1. Log into CityReporter on the web using your city code, username, and password. Select the Permits & Construction module from the list on the left-hand side if not already selected.
2. Find the permit you would like to finalize and double click on it to open it.
3. Click the Finalize button on the left side of the screen.
4. If one or more inspections have not been accepted, an error message will pop up. If all inspections have been accepted, a dialog box will pop up asking if you are sure you want to finalize. Click Yes to confirm.
5. Click Back to return to the summary screen. The permit is now closed and has changed status from “Issued” to “Finalized”.
6. Alternatively, you can open the permit from the Permit Management screen and click the Finalize button in the Permit Editor.