How To Create Custom Checklists
CityReporter provides the option for users to create custom checklists based on their individual needs. If you need help creating custom questions, check out our tutorial on How To Add Custom Questions.
1. Using your computer, log into CityReporter web with your city code, username, and password. Next, click Setup at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Once in Setup, select the tab at the top for the module you would like to add your checklist to.
3. Find the appropriate Inspection Group for your checklist and click Edit.
4. In the Checklist Manager, click the green Plus sign next to a checklist button. Choose whether you would like the new checklist to appear above or below the existing checklist.
5. Enter a name for the checklist and enter an optional description. Click OK.
6. If you would like this checklist to be added to all existing locations with the current inspection group, select Yes. If this checklist doesn’t apply to all your locations, you can select No and then apply it manually to any location later on (see our tutorial on How To Edit a Location’s Required Inspections In CityReporter Web).
7. Save by clicking the floppy disk button at the top of the Checklist Manager. You will not be able to edit your checklist until it is saved.
8. Once saved, you can then add questions to your checklist. Check out our tutorial on How To Add Custom Questions for more information.