How To Edit A Checklists’ Name
After you create a checklist you may need to change the name of it. Keep in mind that that name will change in every location that this checklist is used for.
1. Log into CityReporter web using your city code, username, and password. Next, click the Setup button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once in the Checklist Management screen, find the Inspection Group where your checklist is located and click Edit.
3. In the Check List Manager, select the green plus sign for the checklist you would like to change.
4. In the pop-up menu, click on “Change Checklist Label”.
5. You can then make changes to the checklist label and description. Once you are finished select Ok.
6. To finish your changes click the Save button (floppy disk icon at the top left).
7. You will now see your checklist has been renamed.