Install CityReporter on iPads and iPhones
1. Open the App Store on your iPad or iPhone.
2. Tap on the magnifying glass icon and search for “cityreporter” (no spaces).
3. Tap on the Get button or the cloud icon as shown. You may need to enter your Apple ID username and password if prompted.
4. You should see the download in progress.
5. Once it has finished installing, you will see a small button labeled Open. Tap on it to open CityReporter. You can also find the CityReporter icon on your home screen.
6. Open CityReporter on your mobile device. Choose your country, then enter the city code, username, and password you were provided when we set up your account. Click the Configuration button. CityReporter will begin setting up your account for the first time, which may take a few minutes.
7. When the message “Refresh is complete” appears, tap Back at the top left to return to the login screen, then tap the Login button.