How To Move Custom Checklists Between Groups
Only custom checklists can be moved between groups. To move a built-in checklist, your best strategy is to create a copy of the built-in checklist and then move the copy into the desired group.
1. Using your computer, log into CityReporter web with your city code, username, and password. Then click the Setup button at the bottom of the screen, as shown.
2. For this example, we’re going to create a new inspection group called “Landscaping Inspections”. We will then move several checklists out of the General Inspections group into the new Landscaping Inspections group.
3. Click on the Edit button beside the inspection group that has the checklists you wish to move. In this example, we’re going to open the General Inspections group because we want to move our Gardens & Borders custom checklist into the newly created Landscaping Inspections group.
4. Click the green plus button beside the Gardens & Borders custom checklist. Select the Move Checklist To New Group option on the menu, as shown below.
5. Use the drop-down menu to choose where you want to move the Gardens & Borders custom checklist. Click OK. In this example, the custom checklist will be moved from the General Inspections group into the Landscaping Inspections group.
6. Since you have made a change to the checklists in this group, you need to save your changes. Click the Save button at the top left of the screen as shown below. (If you leave this page without saving your changes, the checklist will not be moved)
7. Repeat these steps for each additional custom checklist you want to move between groups. Simply locate the checklist, click the green plus button, select the option to move it to another group, and then choose a group using the drop-down menu. Finish by saving your changes.