Refreshing CityReporter Mobile ensures that the database on the mobile device is fully up-to-date and synchronized with the database on the web. Doing this as a daily procedure before starting inspections is highly recommended. You will be prompted to Refresh once every 24 hours if there are any updates found.
1. Log into CityReporter on your mobile device using your city code, username, and password.
2. Tap the menu icon at the top left.
3. Press the Refresh option in the menu.
4. If you would like to download any new attachments, select Yes. To skip downloading attachments, select No.
5. Once the Refresh is complete, you will see a confirmation message. Press the Back button at the top left to go back to the module Summary screen.