Different types of inspections are grouped into tabs on the Summary Screen. These inspection groups may be built in to the software, such as the General Inspections and Playground Inspections groups in the Parks & Playgrounds module. You can also create your own custom inspection groups as needed. Switch between inspection groups by clicking the tabs.
Searching For and Filtering Locations
Under each tab is a table listing locations with inspection records belonging to that group. You can search for a location or filter locations in the table using the fields at the top of the table. After setting the search criteria, click Find to update the list of locations.
CityReporter makes it easy to identify locations where faults have been found with color coding:
- Red: this location has at least one fault (rated high priority if using Priority Fault type questions)
- Orange: this location has at least one fault rated medium priority
- Yellow: this location has at least one fault rated low priority
- Green: this location has no faults
- No Color: no inspections have been performed on this location
Depending on your user permissions, you may be able to create an inspection on the web or you may only be allowed to view inspection records. Click the View button next to a location in the table, or double-click on the table row, to view related inspection data. On the next screen, you can view existing inspections and also create new ones unless you’re a Mobile Only user.
- How To Create Groups For Your Forms
- How to Create a Web Inspection
- Overview of User Permissions
- Inspection Screen